Before I even get into the amazing uses and benefits of Lavender essential oil, let's just talk about it's beauty! Lavender fields shimmer in the summer sunlight casting a breeze of fresh, sweet, aromas that calm your soul. The best part is - Lavender is much more than just pretty & soothing. Lavender is one of the most powerful remedies in the plant world with an abundance of healing power. Her color alone is tranquilizing!
Amazing remedy for - aching muscles, cuts & wounds, acne, bacteria, burns, depression, eczema, earache, fatigue, insomnia, fevers, palpitations, headache, menstrual cramps, moths & mosquitoes, flies, shingles, sinusitis, stress & anxiety and more! Lavender is particularly rich in aromatic molecules which are pacifying, while other molecules give it its antiviral, bacterial and anti-inflammatory powers.
- can be applied directly on the skin and help with hair loss.
- by inhalation, lavender is used as aromatherapy.
- put a drop of Lavender oil on a bee sting or insect bite to stop itching and reduce swelling.
- fragrance ingredient in soaps, cosmetics, perfumes, potpourri, and decorations.
- in foods/beverages, lavender is used as a flavor component.
- use on cut to stop bleeding, clean wound, and kill bacteria.
- rub a drop of oil on chapped or sunburned lips.
- put a drop of oil on a cold sore.
- add a few drops of oil to a cotton ball and place it in closets and drawers to scent linens and repel moths.
- diffuse or inhale essential oil to calm your mind, body, and spirit after a long day’s work.
Lavender Cleaning Uses:
The word lavender itself comes from lavare, meaning “to wash.”
- antiseptic and antimicrobial.
- insecticidal properties.
Enjoy Lavender in our Yoga Mat Cleaner - Floor Cleaner - and most of our - Air & Linen Sprays!