Aromatherapy Hand Soap - Lavender & Lemongrass
This product is currently sold out.
Plant-based ingredients work to clean and moisturize your hands leaving behind an invigorating scent. Lavender relaxes and purifies, while lemongrass powerfully cleans to create a fresh and lively atmosphere. All products are made from high quality therapeutic-grade essential oils and natural ingredients.
A B S O L U T E L Y N O
Allergens, animal testing, dyes, harmful preservatives, MEA/DEA/TEA, parabens, synthetic fragrances, SLS, SLES.
E S S E N T I A L O I L P R O F I L E
- Lavender essential oil is deeply floral and sweet, but with just enough herb undertone to keep you from feeling overwhelmed by the flowery smell.
- This oil can help improve migraines, stress, and the linalool found in lavender plants is a natural sedative.
- Lavender Essential oil has shown antiviral and antibacterial activity against common viruses and strains of bacteria. Linalool and linalyl acetate have been detected as the primary powerful antimicrobial agents in this oil.
- Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant, with a fresh citrusy scent.
- According to researchers, lemongrass may help relieve pain caused by headaches and migraines and they believe that is due to a compound in lemongrass called eugenol which has similar abilities to aspirin.
- Lemongrass essential oil is also used in aromatherapy to reduce stress, headache, and inability to sleep, uplift moods and stimulate the production of serotonin.
- The main component of lemongrass essential oil is citral, a compound found to act as an antimicrobial (a substance that destroys or suppresses the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi).
I N G R E D I E N T S
Distilled water, alkylpolyglucoside (sugar based soap), organic coconut oil, tetra-sodium salt, non-GMO vegetable glycerin, citric acid, table salt, organic aloe juice, organic lavandin essential oil, organic lemongrass essential oil.