All Purpose Cleaner Spray
This product is currently sold out.
Plant-based botanical and mineral ingredients paired with therapeutic essential oils help maintain a non-toxic, naturally clean home. The vibrant scent of lemongrass rejuvenates the mind while the refreshing peppermint boasts a powerful cleaning effect. Rosemary essential oil stimulates the mind and purifies on contact. These botanical ingredients can be used on nearly any surface to clean grime without harming your family and animals.
G R E A T F O R
Counter tops, Tile, Non-Porous Surfaces such as Finished Wood and Tile Floors, Glass & Mirror, Stainless Steel, Walls, Porcelain, Bathroom fixtures, Sealed Natural & Synthetic stone, Butcher Block, Fabric & Carpet Stains, and more.
A B S O L U T E L Y N O
Allergens, animal testing, dyes, harmful preservatives, MEA/DEA/TEA, parabens, synthetic fragrances, SLS, SLES.
E S S E N T I A L O I L P R O F I L E
- Lemongrass is a tropical, grassy plant, with a fresh citrusy scent, and the oil is extracted from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant.
- According to researchers, lemongrass may help relieve pain caused by headaches and migraines and they believe that is due to a compound in lemongrass called eugenol which has similar abilities to aspirin.
- Used in aromatherapy to reduce stress, headache, and inability to sleep, uplift moods and stimulate the production of serotonin.
- The main component of lemongrass essential oil is citral, a compound found to act as an antimicrobial (a substance that destroys or suppresses the growth of microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi).
- Lemongrass essential oil also contains limonene, which is shown to knock out bacteria in scientific research.
- Rosemary is a perennial bush with a woody, evergreen-like scent, rosemary oil is typically described as invigorating and purifying.
- Rosemary Essential Oil’s chemical composition consists of the following main constituents: α -Pinene (anti-septic), Camphor(Anesthetic, Antimicrobial), 1,8-Cineol (Anti-bacterial, Anti-fungal, Anti-viral), Camphene (Anti-oxidant, Soothing, Anti-inflammatory), Limonene (Mood-balancing), and Linalool (Sedative, Anti-inflammatory, Anti-anxiety).
- Peppermint oil is extracted from the mint plant's stem, leaves, and flowers. peppermint oil has a sharp odor that’s cool and refreshing.
- It’s antibacterial and antifungal and is also a natural rodent and pest repellent.
- This oil is also known to boost energy, clear the respiratory tract, stimulate circulation, alleviate feelings of nervous tension and stress, and soothe feelings of irritability.
- The antibacterial activity of peppermint oil against some Gram-positive and Gram-negative bacterial strains was evaluated in the present research work of the Agar Well Diffusion Method. It was found that the distilled concentrations of essential oil inhibited the growth of microorganisms.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Distilled water, Aluminum-free baking soda, Lauric acid (from coconut oil), Pure castile soap, Non-GMO vegetable glycerin, Natural grain alcohol, Organic peppermint essential oil, Organic lemongrass essential oil, Organic rosemary essential oil.
I N G R E D I E N T F E A T U R E S
Water distillation removes waterborne biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile gases, cysts, and other contaminants. Distilled water contains virtually no solids, minerals or trace elements which therefore prevents residue and watermarks from being left on skin or surfaces.
ALUMINUM-FREE BAKING SODA
Baking soda is a naturally-occurring mineral compound. It’s slightly alkaline so it causes stain deposits and organic materials such as grease, which are slightly acidic, to dissolve in water. Baking soda has slight disinfectant properties that can combat odor-causing bacteria and fungi. Baking soda neutralizes both acids and bases, so it can eliminate odors rather than just covering them up.
LAURIC ACID (from coconut)
One of the most potent fatty acids studied for it’s anti bactericidal and antiviral properties. Lauric acid’s antibacterial properties also make it an excellent preservative by preventing the growth of microbes in this spray.
PURE CASTILE SOAP
Made purely of vegetable fats which are saponified to turn into soap molecules and glycerin. These soap molecules have one end that likes water, and another end that repels it. When you clean the molecules self-organize into tiny microscopic nano-bubbles that organize to encapsulate oil, grease, bacteria, grit, and grime. This makes it easy to wipe or rinse the unwanted away, especially grease and oil.
A clear, odorless liquid, derived from the oils of plants. It is a natural solvent, and it is antimicrobial and antiviral which makes it good for cleaning and stain removal.
Glycerin's solvency and ability to attract and hold water molecules via either absorption or adsorption from the surrounding environment makes it work well to soften hardened and set stains so that even old stains can be more easily removed.
NATURAL GRAIN ALCOHOL
This is naturally derived Ethanol produced via fermentation of sugars in grain prior to repeated distillation. The water in the alcohol opens up bacterial pores, allowing alcohol to infiltrate the bacterial cells and kill them which gives this disinfectant quality to alcohol. It is a solvent, meaning it dissolves dirt and oil and is fast drying. Alcohol is rapidly bactericidal (bacteria-killing), fungicidal, and virucidal. It can be a great stain treatment on certain fabrics, removing difficult stains like ink, grass, grease, or sap.