Aromatherapy Hand Purifier 80% Alcohol
This product is currently sold out.
NEW FORMULA WITH 80% ALCOHOL
Our conveniently-sized (3.4oz) Hand Purifier Spray is designed to gently purify your hands on-the-go. Unlike most commercial products, our Hand Purifier Spray is all-natural. Botanical-based ingredients paired with lavender and tea tree oil, cleanse and moisturize while leaving your skin with a refreshing light scent.
The WHO recommends a solution with at least 75-80% alcohol to inactivate COVID-19
D I R E C T I O N S
Spray directly onto hands, rub in and re-apply anytime you need to sanitize. *do not consume and avoid contact with eyes.
M U L T I P U R P O S E
Use to purify and refresh - inside shoes, armpits, inside winter coat, directly on feet etc.
A B S O L U T E L Y N O
Allergens, animal testing, dyes, harmful preservatives, MEA/DEA/TEA, parabens, synthetic fragrances, SLS, SLES.
E S S E N T I A L O I L P R O F I L E
- Lavender essential oil is deeply floral and sweet, but with just enough herb undertone to keep you from feeling overwhelmed by the flowery smell.
- Lavender Essential oil has shown antiviral and antibacterial activity against common viruses and strains of bacteria.
- Researchers have found that this oil's antimicrobial activity is a result of the synergistic action of Linalool and linalyl acetate which are the powerful antimicrobial agents in this oil.
- Some other compounds of this oil such as limonene, α-pinene, and β-pinene have antibacterial activity against different human pathogenic bacteria.
- When used in aromatherapy, Lavender is a mild sedative and is reputed to reduce stress by relaxing the brain waves, which is also said to reduce cortisol levels that contribute to the stress hormone. Since cortisol leads to lower immunity, Lavender would accordingly support the immune system by helping relieve feelings of stress that can weaken health.
- This oil can help improve migraines, stress, and the linalool found in lavender plants is a natural sedative.
- Scent of tea tree is astringent, camphorous, and medicinal, similar to eucalyptus
- Tea tree oil contains constituents called terpenoids, which have been found to have antiseptic and antifungal activity. The compound terpinen-4-ol is the most abundant constituent in this oil and is thought to be responsible for most of tea tree oil's antimicrobial activity.
- Tea Tree aromatherapy oil benefits include rest and relaxation.
I N G R E D I E N T S
Natural grain alcohol, Distilled water, Non-GMO vegetable glycerin, Organic lavandin essential oil, Organic tea tree essential oil
I N G R E D I E N T F E A T U R E S
NATURAL GRAIN ALCOHOL
This is naturally derived Ethanol produced via fermentation of sugars in grain prior to repeated distillation. The water in the alcohol opens up bacterial pores, allowing alcohol to infiltrate the bacterial cells and kill them which gives this disinfectant quality to alcohol. It is a solvent, meaning it dissolves dirt and oil and is fast drying. Alcohol is rapidly bactericidal (bacteria-killing), fungicidal, and virucidal. It can be a great stain treatment on certain fabrics, removing difficult stains like ink, grass, grease, or sap.
Water distillation removes waterborne biological contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, organic and inorganic chemicals, heavy metals, volatile gases, cysts, and other contaminants. Distilled water contains virtually no solids, minerals or trace elements which therefore prevents residue and watermarks from being left on skin or surfaces.
A clear, odorless liquid, derived from the oils of plants. It is a natural solvent, and it is antimicrobial and antiviral which makes it good for cleaning and stain removal. It has a pH level that closely matches that of the skin, which makes it gentle. Used topically, Vegetable Glycerin attracts and locks moisture into the skin, thereby softening, smoothing, and soothing the complexion.
Used medicinally, Vegetable Glycerine cools, soothes, and facilitates the healing of skin discomforts and conditions, such as scratches, cuts, blemishes, burns, itching, hives, rashes, sores, eczema, psoriasis, and other ailments that are characterized by dryness, itchiness, or inflammation. It creates a protective barrier on the skin to guard against environmental contaminants, destructive bacteria, and pollutants.